Our visit to Sinai Academy





Our visit to Sinai Academy
Last week we visited Sinai Academy in Bloubergrant. It was very interesting and nice. I realy 


Liked it when the Rabbi blood the ram’s horn it was very cool when the children sang in Hebrew.
I liked it when we eat  the challah bread  and the grape juice I realy  liked it. I kissed  one of the Mezuzahs. The boys looked very cool when they were wearing the Kippah. I was loved it when 
You showed us how to do Shabbat. The Torah looked so cool our outing was very nice. 

I realy like Rosh Hoshanah .

Comments

  1. Dear Amy
    I enjoyed reading your post its really nice.
    Do you think its a nice outing I loved it .
    From Elika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Butterfly Lion book report

The grade 4 camp